Solutions & Technology
Get a Quote
Get a Quote
NAS and iSCSI Rackmount Storage Appliances
NAS and iSCSI Storage Appliances with SFF Drives
NAS and iSCSI Tower Storage Appliances
Modular and Cluster NAS and iSCSI Storage Appliances
Expansion Units for NAS and iSCSI Storage Appliances
More DNF storage solutions
Get a Quote
Shipment Damage Policy
Storage Capacity Calculator
Partial Customer List
» JPDNFC8801- Product Architect - CDN
JPDNFC8801- Product Architect - CDN
About the Job:
You will be joining Our Client’s engineering team to drive product design and development across various teams on a new product that is in the early R&D phase. In this role, you will provide a system-level viewpoint for a product, and will participate in all the phases of building a media delivery product (from scope to launch).
You will be part of a team that will toil but ultimately succeed in overcoming the numerous known and unknown challenges with delivering ever-increasing volume of high-definition video content reaching an ever-expanding live audience.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of Internet technologies, an ability to coherently translate customer needs into Engineering solutions, a propensity to communicate across product stakeholders, and a willingness to dive deep into system components.
Our team is executing on a vision that will transform our business unit in the foreseeable future so you have the opportunity to make the Internet faster.
About the Team:
Close knit, jovial, knowledgeable, and friendly. We value what you know and how you can help the team. Our goal is to have the right culture at the office so people are motivated, enjoy the many technical challenges, and grow professionally with the team and company.
• Be the engineering champion for new product needs.
• Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes Engineering, Product Management, Professional Services and Customer Care.
• Author design documents that transform MRDs/PRDs to high-level engineering designs.
• Work with engineering teams to identify system dependencies and coordinate implementations according to schedule.
• Understand and incorporate other Our Client’s technologies as needed.
• Facilitate communications among Product Management, Engineering, Customer Care, and SQA.
• Provide end-to-end guidance including billing, reporting, provisioning, configuring, documenting, and testing each product.
• Keep abreast with the latest Media industry trends and technologies.
• Bachelor’s Degree in CS or a related field or equivalent experience.
• 12+ years of experience in designing large scale distributed system.
• 7+ years of experience in CDN or streaming industry.
• 5+ years of software development using C++, C#, or other OOP languages.
• 5+ years of experience developing software on top of HTTP.
• Fluent in C++.
• Development experience in Adaptive Bit-Rate streaming.
• Familiar with and ideally have worked on HLS, DASH, HDS, and RTMP.
• Familiar with protocols such as TCP, UDP, Multicast, IPv4, and IPv6.
• Development experience with HTTP caching and proxy servers.
• Has experience in systems programming (ideally under Linux).
Call 510.265.1122 to contact a DNF storage specialist today!
26250 Eden Landing Rd, Hayward, CA 94545
Dynamic Network Factory
All rights reserved.